Raymond Yard Kashmir Sapphire and Diamond Earclips
The brilliance of Raymond Yard is captured in these earclips. The blue sapphires are from the Kashmir mines that produced some of the world’s finest gems. The famed mines of the Kashmir region are no longer producing sapphires, adding to the cachet and value of these earclips. The stylish “spray” design that Yard used for these earclips perfectly showcases the sapphires.
- Creator/Maker: Raymond Yard
- Date of Manufacture: 1950’s
- Era: Modern
- Metal: Platinum
- Stones: Two Kashmir Sapphires one weighing 2.49 carats and one weighing 2.14 carats
White Diamonds with an approximate total weight of 7 carats.
- Report: AGL #1080589
- Dimensions: 1 ¾” long
- Condition: Very Good, light patina from age, no damage
- Earrings are for clip backs but can be made pierced.
- View Report