Muzo Mine Colombian Emerald Ring$120,000
Muzo Mine Colombian Emerald Ring
From the famed Muzo mines in Colombia, this 14.47-carat pear shaped emerald center stone is a glowing vibrant green. The untreated emerald has tendrils flowing deep inside the stone, known as ‘le jardin’, because they look like vines growing in a garden. Le Jardin is an important indicator of an emerald that has no treatment. Only about one percent of emeralds mined in Colombia each year are certified as natural without enhancement. Set in a contemporary mounting of multi-shaped emeralds scattered in a diamond pave shank, this ring makes a bold statement.
- One of a kind
- Creator/Maker: Designed in New York City
- Date of Manufacture: 2000’s
- Era: Contemporary
- Metal: Platinum
- Stones: 14.47-carat pear shaped center Emerald of Colombian origin with no clarity enhancement
Multi-shaped emerald side stones weighing a total of approximately 6.80 carats
Diamond pave with a total weight of approximately 3.07 carats
- Report: American Gemological Laboratories (AGL) stating that the center emerald is of Colombian origin with no clarity enhancement.
- Dimensions: 1.15 inches x .96 inches
- Weight: 28.72 grams
- Ring Size: 6
- Condition: Pristine