Dana Bronfman x Muzo Emeralds - Oculus Agra Earrings
Dana Bronfman x Muzo Emeralds – Oculus Agra Earrings
One-of-a-kind emeralds straight from the Muzo mine in Colombia dangle from the Oculus Agra earrings by designer Dana Bronfman. Each year the miners in Muzo hold back a few stones that are untreated. The birthmarks inside these natural emeralds are part of their inherent beauty. Bronfman favors these natural gems for the character they bring to a piece of jewelry, it’s another layer of personality that is a signature of her work. Her inspiration for the design of these earrings came during a trip to India. She saw a particular shape used frequently in windows and doorways of ancient forts and palaces, Bronfman has recreated that shape in these earrings.
- These earrings are one-of-a-kind due to the emeralds, which are never cut to the same size twice.
- Creator/Maker: Dana Bronfman
- Era: Contemporary
- Metal: Fairmined 18-karat yellow gold
- Stones: Two marquis shaped emerald drops from the Muzo Mine weighing at total of 1.94 carats
- Diamond accents G-H, VVS, weighing a total of .26 carats
- Condition: New
- Length: 2.1 inches (55mm) long x 1.1 inches (28 mm) wide
- For pierced ears