Donald Claflin For Tiffany & Co. Humpty Dumpty Brooch$27,500
Donald Claflin For Tiffany & Co. Humpty Dumpty Brooch
From a favorite childhood nursery rhyme, this Humpty Dumpty brooch by Donald Claflin for Tiffany & Co. is full of personality. A three-dimensional sculpture, Humpty Dumpty is brought to life in gold, diamonds and enamel. Donald Claflin designed for Tiffany & Co. from the mid-1960s through the mid-1970s. He was known for his collection of pieces inspired by characters in children’s fairytales. He was also known for his exacting standards that required the skills of master enamelers, gemsetters and metalsmiths. This Humpty Dumpty brooch is a highly collectible, wearable work of art.
- Limited Edition – only one available.
- Creator/Maker: Donald Claflin for Tiffany & Co.
- Date of Manufacture: Circa 1970
- Era: Modern
- Metal: 18-karat yellow gold with green, yellow and brown enamel
- Stones: 47 diamonds weighing approximately 1.05 carats, G color, VS clarity
- Weight: 50.1 grams
- Condition: Excellent